For the ultimate adventure, make sure that you are prepared. Be equipped with knowledge. Be ready for any emergency. Enjoy the adventure and savor the moment. Plan a hassle-free trip and worry less about what you will need. Pagsanjan Falls will give you an exhilarating escapade towards the heart of nature. You can take delight in the exciting boat ride that will take you towards the main attraction.
But the activity itself requires you to bring an extra supple of clothes and other belongings. It will prove to be beneficial for you. Here are some tips that you might want to know before you go on an adventure in Pagsanjan Falls.
- Bringing necessary supplies. Avoid troubles or problems and take account of the supplies that you need to bring. Since you’ll surely get wet, bring extra clothes. It is also important to remember that you need to bring plastic bags. It is to protect your belongings from getting wet and damaged. It will also work as a container for your trash.
- Wear proper attire. A common problem for tourists who are going to an unfamiliar area, is not wearing the right clothes. If you’re going to Pagsanjan Falls, wear clothes that can get wet. If you chose the Pueblo El Salvador route, you should opt for light garments. Footwear is also important. Choose something that will not hassle you with trekking and rappelling.
- Visit on weekdays. Pagsanjan Falls is a very popular attraction. There are a lot of tourists all year round. The amount of visitors is especially high during weekends. If you want to fully enjoy the attraction, visit on weekdays. There are less travelers and it is quieter.
- Keep to your budget. Before you go to Pagsanjan Falls or before you embark on one of your trips, plan your budget. One of the worst cases that you can encounter when you’re in an unfamiliar place is to go out of funds or money. During your trip, you have to make sure that you are keeping to your budget. Avoid overspending.
- Contact information. Having the contact information of either a tour guide or a trusted local can be helpful. You will able to have a trusted source of information. You can contact them in case of any inquiry or if you need any assistance. It is also good to know in case you need help.
- Do some research. Research about the attraction. You have to know everything that there is. How much is the fee? Are there any age restriction? What are the things that you need to bring? Will you be able to survive the environment? These are just few questions that you need to know the answer to.
These are examples of information that you need to know before going to Pagsanjan Falls. Plan your trip accordingly and avoid any delay or conflict. Whether you’re taking private or public transformation, it is best to be familiar with the route that you’re going to be taking.
An added tip for tourists, if you want a more thrilling adventure with the Shooting the Rapids, you can go to Pagsanjan Falls during the rainy season. The current is more turbulent and aggressive. However, you must also note that it can be risky and dangerous for you.