Pagsanjan Falls is a prominent tourist destination in Southern Luzon. It gives visitors a thrilling adventure. Explore the waterfall and feast your eyes on waterfalls and natural rock formations. You will also see vibrant foliage and you can take a dip in the refreshing water of the wild Pagsanjan River.
Shooting the Rapids is a famous attraction in Pagsanjan. Travelers from all over the globe admire the beauty of Pagsanjan. Most want to try the exciting boat ride that passes through all fourteen rapids. It gives tourists an unrivaled view of minor waterfalls. It will also give you the chance to see nooks and crannies of the national gorge park. Take in the sight of the waterfall and enjoy its aquamarine basin. Take a dip in its cold and invigorating water. Make sure to explore the mystic Devil’s Cave and wonder at the reverberating echoes that it creates.
If you’re planning to visit Pagsanjan Falls, you might want to be prepared with the proper attire and gears that you need to take. Be equipped with knowledge and the necessary materials that you will need.
One of the worst things that you will experience when you visit a tourist destination is the uncomfortable feeling of wearing the wrong clothes. Before you visit Pagsanjan Falls, consider the proper attire that you should wear. Make sure that you will be comfortable.
Proper Attire for Women
Since you will definitely get wet, it is important to remember to choose and wear clothes that can get wet. You wouldn’t want to be wearing heavy, damp clothes. Choose lighter ones. For women, it is advised to wear leggings, shorts, t-shirt or a blouse. Remember to wear the proper footwear. Sandals are the best choice.
Proper Attire for Men
Like the proper attire for women, men are also advised to wear light clothing that can get wet. Wear shorts and a tee. Just make sure that these garments are suitable for swimming or for bathing. For footwear, sandals or slippers are ideal.
- Remember to bring an extra set of clothes.
- You may forget bringing hats; you will be provided with helmets.
- Bring a plastic bag to put your wet clothes in.
- Your footwear should be fit for a wet environment to prevent accidents such as slipping.
You will be provided with the gears that you will need to reach Pagsanjan Falls. There is no need to take gears that can burden you in the long run. If you want to bring cameras, make sure that they are properly covered. They should be sealed in a waterproof bag. Make sure that your devices are also protected. If you will be bringing bags, make sure that they are waterproof. Take note that there could be situations where your things can fall into the water. Make sure that they are secured properly.
- Take proper care of your equipment or gears. Any loss or damage is not a responsibility of operators.
- Bring zip locks or waterproof bags.
- You will be provided with lockers where you can store your belongings in. Take only what you need.
There are lots of restaurants and diners around Pagsanjan Falls. You can even buy their delicacies in the town center. There are also tour packages where you will get to enjoy a fulfilling lunch. But if you need to stay within your budget, you can bring packed lunches or snacks.
- There are no stores within Pagsanjan Falls that sell food. It is advised to buy lunch or snacks before going to the destination.
- Bring garbage bags to put your trash in.
- Make sure that you do not leave any garbage around Pagsanjan Falls.
- There are restaurants that offer delicacies and fulfilling meals around Pagsanjan Falls.